[et-mgmt-tools] kernel_options in /var/lib/cobbler/settings

I know this area of cobbler has changed a bit and I'm trying to figure the best way to do the following:

1. Add serial console settings to this file in order to have them appended properly to the tftp boot files.
2. Have the serial console setting only apply to server installations, not workstation installations?

Marc Mondragon

Fox River Financial Resources/Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.
2100 Enterprise Avenue
Geneva, IL  60134
marcmo@xxxxxxxxxxxx