[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager doesn't update the memory usage in the list

Hello,

Well I have created a new virtual machine using virt-manager (hypervisor Qemu-KVM). Now earlier I had allocated 256MB RAM to the virtual machine. Now when I try to change it from right clicking the VM (in the list shown by virt-manager) and selecting details , hardware , memory and decreasing it to 128MB it doesn't update it. It shows the updated value in Hardware->Memory but when I apply it , it doesn't get updated in Virt-manager main windows VM Lists. So when I restart virt-manager I am still shown 256MB RAM in the main window and also in Details>Hardware>Memory.

Can't I change the memory limit after creating the VM. It's a redhat enterprise 5 Fully virtualized guest.

And if I can't change it then how can I edit the RAM limits in Details>Hardware>Memory.

Thanks
Deependra