[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager vbd/vnic add code just committed

Hi everyone.

I've just committed a rough first cut at dynamically adding vnics and vbds to a running VM in virt-manager (from the hardware pane on the details page). Please let me know what you think. Caveats:

1. No, it doesn't work for inactive guests yet. Coming soon.
2. No, you can't add a disk quite yet; it's missing a minor detail (device naming) that I will add early next week.
3. No, there's no way to remove a device yet. Coming soon.

Note that the hardware list now has one entry per hardware device (assuming you consider "cpu" and "memory" each one device), and that it updates itself dynamically.

Enjoy,
--Hugh

--
Red Hat Virtualization Group http://redhat.com/virtualization