Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler add repo issue

Chris Sarginson wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem with cobbler when adding in repositories.

Basically I have had a working default setup (running on Fedora 6 i386, and installing Fedora 6 i386), and am now trying to create an additional profile to allow me to include the Fedora 6 Updates. However following the repository mirroring workflow section on the following web pages causing the following error:

one of the listed repositories is not defined in cobbler

I think I fielded this on #cobbler on irc.freenode.net earlier ... just to reiteratre for everyone else, this should be addressed in upstream code, and I'm shooting for a release later this week. Download the new stuff via git (instructions on http://cobbler.et.redhat.com) and try it out if you are feeling brave, if not, hold on, and it will be available soon.

The repo stuff is getting a pretty good overhaul at the moment.

Commenting out the new profile entry in my profiles files eliminates the error. Removing the repo name from the repos: line causes it to spew out python code. If anyone has anything they can suggest then please let me know.

Cheers

Chris

Here is my /var/lib/cobbler/profiles

---
-
    distro: fedora_6_i386
    kernel_options: {}
    kickstart: /etc/cobbler/kickstart_fc6.ks
    ks_meta: {}
    name: fedora_6_i386
    repos: ''
    virt_file_size: 5
    virt_paravirt: True
    virt_ram: 512
-
    distro: fedora_6_x86_64-xen
    kernel_options: {}
    kickstart: /etc/cobbler/kickstart_fc6.ks
    ks_meta: {}
    name: fedora_6_x86_64-xen
    repos: ''
    virt_file_size: 5
    virt_paravirt: True
    virt_ram: 512
-
    distro: fedora_6_i386-xen
    kernel_options: {}
    kickstart: /etc/cobbler/kickstart_fc6.ks
    ks_meta: {}
    name: fedora_6_i386-xen
    repos: ''
    virt_file_size: 5
    virt_paravirt: True
    virt_ram: 512
-
    distro: fedora_6_x86_64
    kernel_options: {}
    kickstart: /etc/cobbler/kickstart_fc6.ks
    ks_meta: {}
    name: fedora_6_x86_64
    repos: ''
    virt_file_size: 5
    virt_paravirt: True
    virt_ram: 512
-
    distro: fedora_6_i386
    kernel_options: {}
    kickstart: /etc/cobbler/kickstart_fc6.ks
    ks_meta: {}
    name: 'fedora_6_i386_default'
    repos: 'updates-i386'
    virt_file_size: 5
    virt_paravirt: True
    virt_ram: 512

Here is my /var/lib/cobbler/repos/

---
-
    keep_updated: 1
    local_filename: ''
    mirror: /home/distro/fedora/updates/6/i386/
    name: 'updates-i386'