Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Possible bug in cobbler 0.4.5.3 on FC6

The cobbler import code has been fixed and additionally tested against the following:

-- a RHEL4 tree
-- a RHEL5 build tree
-- a FC5 development tree with some weird versions in it

Should be good to go. If anyone wants to give Centos 4 a shot, please do. Code is pushed.

I'm planning for a release later this week incorporating previous bugfixes and hopefully adding the ability for cobbler ("cobbler repo add") to understand http:// and ftp:// repositories in addition to the rsync support it has now. There simply aren't a lot of rsync Fedora extras/updates mirrors and I know a lot of 3rd party repos don't do rsync://.

--Michael