Re: [et-mgmt-tools] error while running cobbler import

niyaz chistee wrote:
Ya but when I tried to import rhel4 DVD then also same python error occurred. you can see my reply to the mail from vikas in the mailing list for more info. I guess some problem.

Regards
SysAdmin
Understood, I'll look at it.

On 4/2/07, *Michael DeHaan* <mdehaan@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mdehaan@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    niyaz chistee wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to configure cobbler to configure my xen virtual
    machines.
    > I tried to import the installation tree of rhel5 from cobbler using
    > the command:
    >
    >  cobbler import --mirror=/rhel5/Dump/ --mirror-name=rhel5

    ... snip ...

    Apparently the version detection code needs some tweaking to work well
    with RHEL5 trees -- I primarily testing against Fedora.

    It looks like everything else went ok, so the only thing you might
    want
    to do is change the kickstart entry in /var/lib/cobbler/profiles
    to some
    other file, if /etc/cobbler/default.ks isn't good enough -- or you
    could
    just change
    that file.

    I'll put some more RHEL5 import testing on the list of things to
    investigate for this week.

    --Michael