[et-mgmt-tools] Cimbiote methods

Title: Cimbiote methods

Hi all,

For a project at the dutch tax-office, we are planning to use CIM. Our
primairy goal is to be able to start/stop services that have a script in
/etc/init.d. Unfortunatly, we haven't been able to find a MOF/provider that
is able to do this for us. So we decided to write our own.

We want to use Cimbiote for this. The example you wrote (example_plugin.py)
is pretty clear, except for the methods. I believe there are tho
methods, set and get_array_element, and they both require some args.

I am trying to access the method using this command:

# wbemcli cm
'http://localhost/root/cimv2:ExamplePlugin.Filename="file-9.txt"'
get_array_element

This returns "a general error occured, not covered by more specific code",
and I should check some logs. I have tried various options for the method
invocation, but I never get a valid response. Can you give me an example of
how to execute this method?

Regards,

Bart