Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Feature Request: Dynamic DHCP Updates Using OMAPI...

Ken Robson wrote:
Hi Folks,

Rather than rewriting the dhcpd.conf file would it be possible for the DHCP
management function to utilise OMAPI to interact with the DHCP server.  In
large Enterprises its just not possible to continually restart the DHCP
server to add servers to the configuration.

Thanks for your time and help.

Kind regards,

Ken.