Re: [et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager roadmap

Florian Heigl wrote:
2007/2/27, Hugh Brock <hbrock@xxxxxxxxxx>:
All: I have just posted a new virt-manager roadmap at
http://virt-manager.org/roadmap.html. It reflects our discussions with
Fujitsu last week along with other features various developers and
clients have requested. Please feel free to comment here on the list, or
post patches to the roadmap as necessary.

I desparately miss simultanously connecting to multiple Xen hosts.

As Dan says, this is a big, hairy issues which should be done "right". Please take a look at the patch I've been working on[1] and send your comments, ideas and improvements.

Rich.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-February/msg00209.html

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421