Re: [et-mgmt-tools] where's defined the output directory?

Hugh Brock wrote:
Michael DeHaan wrote:
John.Sanabria@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

i already built virtual boxes with koan. Question, there exist a parameter
where can specify the directory where virtual image will be located? I
assume by default is /var/lib/virtimages

thanks,

PD: Sorry, i'm not python programmer, but i did a grep in directory
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler for "virtimages" word and i can't
found anything.

                    (`'`'`'`'`)
                     |       |
                     |       |