Re: [et-mgmt-tools] cobbler doesn't understand 'import'

Michael DeHaan wrote:
Michael DeHaan wrote:
Tru Huynh wrote:
hi,

me again ;) last one for today...
[tru@casewell cobbler]$ rpm -q cobbler
cobbler-0.2.4-1

[tru@casewell cobbler]$ cobbler import --path=/my/import/path
cobbler doesn't understand 'import'

and RFE: 'cobbler distro add --name' does not warn if a distro name
already exists and overwrite the existing one :(

Cheers,

Tru

Your feedback is definitely appreciated.   Thanks.

The "import" is a new command I was working on while I decided your bug report about 2.3 was more important, therefore it's not finished but is coming soon. I wanted to get some changes out while free Centos testers were still around.

As for "cobbler distro add", yes, I know about that one. "add" functions like an edit when the system is already there. It was designed that way, but yes, it does seem wrong. Changing this to be a seperate command is sane. Currently "edit" is an alias for "add".
I'll add this to the TODO file.

--Michael