Re: [et-mgmt-tools] cobbler list -> NameError: global name 'sorted' is not defined

Tru Huynh wrote:
On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 03:46:37PM -0400, Michael DeHaan wrote:
(B) koan probably shouldn't use urlgrabber for RHEL4. If it's in Centos, I'll add it as an RPM dependency. Let me know. Eventually koan may move to use something else.
it's in CentOS-4
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/os/SRPMS/python-urlgrabber-2.9.8-2.src.rpm

Cheers,

Tru

Figured it would be in there :)

I went and ahead and moved koan (mercurial repo only for now) to use urllib2 to support RHEL4 and it's tested and working fine there, so Centos should be good to go as well. Not as shiny as urlgrabber, perhaps, but more portable. That release can happen at any time.

Just to confirm, the dependancies on pexpect and python-cheetah are not problems in Centos 4 for cobbler? I missed them in the src rpm list above.

Removing pexpect is actually possible by moving the "enchant" command outside the package to a seperate script -- though if I can leave it, that's better. "enchant" is not a primary feature. I'd also like to leave Cheetah in, though a simple templating replacement is also doable.

Just out of curiosity -- what is your intended use for cobbler?

Thanks,

--Michael