Fwd: Re: [SPF:fail] A coordinated plan for ansible-collection updates in EPEL?

2023-01-31T14:05:11Z David Moreau-Simard <moi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Answer in-line but I also want to extend an invititation to everyone here to join #ansible-packaging on libera.chat (or #packaging:ansible.com on Matrix) which is a low signal-to-noise ratio channel to talk about Ansible packaging things such as this one :)