Re: 0.0 Draft of EPEL Charter

On 8 March 2017 at 10:32, Jeff Sheltren <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What's the backstory on this? It mostly looks good to me. Is there a way to
> propose edits off-list (editing this in an email doesn't seem great).

I am going to put these up on the epel pagure so that people can make
pulls and such.

The back story is that EPEL has a ton of very old and out of date
information that people find on the wiki. EPEL also has not had its
'charter' looked at or renewed by Fedora in a long time while most
other groups have. So I am trying to get us back under a clear set of
documents and to remove all the old cruft.

Stephen J Smoogen.