Re: Problems accessing ActivIdentity USB SIM under Gentoo Linux 64 bit on Intel

On 01/20/2011 05:27 PM, Robert Relyea wrote:
On 01/20/2011 04:47 PM, Lyall Pearce wrote:
I have been attempting to get an ActivIdentity USB Token working on my Gentoo Linux 64 bit Intel system.

What firmware are you running on your ActivIdentity USB Token?
Coolkey only supports CAC and coolkey applets. Possibly PIV, but I've not gotten my hands on any PIV cards to test.
Looking at the log, it looks like a CAC card with one certificate (rather than 3). I've heard rumors that that doesn't work, but I've not had access to a card with that configuration to test it.

What confuses me is you indicated it worked on 32 bit.

1.  Do you have the logs for 32 bit?
2. Can you verify that you are using a CAC with only one cert?

Looking at the logs, I believe Ludouvic is correct, the problem is not in pcscd.

bob