Re: Cool-Key on Solaris

Could you post the command line that builds libcoolkeypk11.so?
I'd like to see whether the compiler (cc, CC, gcc, or g++) or the
linker (ld) is used in the final step that links libcoolkeypk11.so.
I don't need the compiler command lines that compile the individual
files.

In general we need to use the compiler to link libcoolkeypk11.so.
The compiler will take care of linking with any necessary crt files.

Wan-Teh