Re: coolkey with stunnel-nss

Robert Relyea wrote:
Sounds like stunnel isn't loading the pkcs #11 module. Do you know where stunnel is opening it's certDB?

I'm not sure. I added a database option to my stunnel.conf file and if I reference a certificate I've loaded in that database stunnel is able to find and use that. How could I tell which certDB its using?

One thing I'm still not clear on is what name to use when referencing the certificate. Should I be using the name that coolkey prompts me to enter the PIN for, "Matt R Anderson", the name that shows up in the certutil output, "Matt R Anderson:CAC ID Certificate". Another option could be that I should use the module name, "CoolKey".

-matt