Re: Coolkey on Windows Vista

Jack Magne wrote:
Yes:

We put up a build under the section that talks about building CoolKey on Windows.

FWIW I "had" to use coolkey last week for an unscheduled demo of a pki webapp (the app lets users put their key into an ldap). I didn't have an activcard disc around so I gave coolkey a whirl with firefox. The demo went off without a hitch. Surprising, considering it was on Vista inside of Parallels/OSX, NAT'd through a VPN, connecting to a webserver running on a VM (also NAT'd), etc. Not that packet delivery matters to coolkey, but it makes for an amusing story.

So, in short, thanks for tossing the winbinary version up there. Saved our jobs last week ;-).

Reid