From: coolkey-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:coolkey-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Magne
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 2:32 AM
To: David Mueller
Cc: coolkey-devel@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Coolkey on Windows Vista

I recently got Vista Home Basic up and running on an Intel Mac Mini with
an inspiring Vista score of 3.2! :)

I tried out CoolKey and everything checked out fine:

Loaded up CoolKey into Firefox and it recognized keys fine and was able
to display the key's certs.

thanks,
jack

David Mueller wrote:
> Has anyone tried to use Coolkey with Windows Vista and IE7?  I'd be
interested in hearing any results on this, since at some point Vista is
going to be an issue.

> - David
>
> =
> Frisco Lodge Bed and Breakfast
> The Frisco Lodge, a distinctive mountain lodge with Victorian flair
ca. 1885. In the heart of the Rockies in Summit County, CO surrounded by
Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone and Vail.
> http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=8b73ce776872b9b2c2
> 7c6ca6b746c291

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE