RE: Hello to the list (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi,

Great news. Do you have some time tomorrow to chat? It looks like you
are a little further along in the front-end integration and I'd love to
see what I could leverage. DISA PKI is currently working to get the
setup/support. I'm also working on getting automated lockdown and
configuration setup for workstation and server installs that are STIG
compliant.

Yours,

Aaron