PXE install fails with Broadcom NICs

Title: PXE install fails with Broadcom NICs

I trying to create a PXE network installation environment.  I am having issues with
the Broadcom 5700 driver on my Dell PowerEdge 2650.   Since it is a PXE installation
I am passing the boot information from a hexadecimal file under /tftpboot.  The install
works for my desktop machines, but not the server.

The RedHat release that I using is ES 3.  Do I need a special boot image for this to
work?

Michael Tonn
Nomura Securities
212-667-9122

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Linux Wireless]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]