Linux 9 and Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit ethernet adapter

Good afternoon,

I just installed LINUX 9 on my HP Compac D530 machine, that has a Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit ethernet adapter.  The only option during my Ethernet setup of Redhat Linux 9 was Broadcom Tigon3.  When I tried this, I got failures with internet access, and also at boot time, the device initialization failed.

How can I get my Linux 9 installation to work with this card?  So far, I have left two messages at Broadcom's office, but no response.

Best,
Justin McNeill
Aerospace Corp.
310.336.7794

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Linux Wireless]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]