RE: Linux Drivers from GMANE

You were looking for the linux drivers for broadcoms wireless chipset, if you already found in a different manner than this let me know.

www.linuxant.com has drivers for most of broadcoms chips, right now its just offered as evaluation license, and they will probally charge for it later (thats what they are doing with thier softmodem drivers).  I followed the instructions and mine works great. (You need a copy of the .sys and .inf file from the windows drivers tho).

Matt Spinder

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Linux Wireless]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]