3C996B-T technical reference

We are developing parallel application using MPI on a Linux cluster. In order to optimize the software, we need to modify the driver for the 3C996B-T Gigabit cards we are using in the cluster. But to do so, we need technical documentation about the source driver; we have downloaded Broadcom BCM5700 Linux Driver Version 2.0.28 11/05/2001for Red Hat Linux 7.2 (actually using 2.4.18 kernel), which we want to understand and modify for our use. It would be helpful to obtain a documentation that explains the firmware use and programming, registers use, trasmission policy and general card functionality to understand the source code.

Ing. Marco Maniezzo
Politecnico di Torino, Dip. Automatica e Informatica
Tel. +390115647068

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Linux Wireless]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]