[Anaconda-devel] Re: Feedback on Webui Anaconda ISO

Hi Phil,

thanks for the explanation. Honestly, I don't think that running the ISO on Cockpit should make any difference. These virtualization technologies (and Cockpit is using KVM AFAIK) should behave the same way. Thanks for the info, we will look on that.

Adding Katerina from Cockpit team just in case she would have better insight than me.

Best Regards,
Jirka