Re: Anaconda running on ubuntu

Hello,

Unfortunately, I can't help you much here. It's not tested or used on Ubuntu as I'm aware of. And because I don't think there is DNF packaged then I guess you need to do some changes to Anaconda to support this.

The best shot would be to use VM with CentOS and run Anaconda there. In general it's not much recommended to use Anaconda on your production machine. We are doing plenty of destructive operations and bugs in conditions could happen ...

If you are really interested in running Anaconda under Ubuntu feel free to test that and report your result. I would be pretty interested how it worked.

Best Regards,
Jirka