Re: sd-boot for UEFI installs

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:24 PM Jóhann B. Guðmundsson <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I'm looking into the scope of replacing grub2 with sd-boot for UEFI
installs in Fedora and I'm wondering how such a change would affect
Anaconda and if Anaconda is capable of detecting if legacy bios settings
is in use and if so install and setup grub2 and if not install and setup
sd-boot.

Could someone from the bootloader team look into this, please?

Vendy

Thanks

          JBG