Re: Customizing Anaconda

Hi Jirka,

My real use case is to deploy hundreds of moodle servers across the country where less technical people will do the installation.
Each server required to setup with different access credentials.  [1]

These servers will host Government Exam in remote areas and send the backup to central server which required to identify exam center separately.
We have done the pilot exam by running a script which read centerid and then reset user passwords and hostname. But the issue is person do the installation know whats actually happening and what does this script.
So, we can't do this for real exam. Other than this, we manage to run the pilot exam in 655 centers to facilitate nearly 200k candidates.

Above two requirements can be solved using entering center/organization ID which added during the installation, but we can't let them to manually setup the system.

Please find my in-line reply.