Re: Customizing Anaconda

Hi Navin

For years I have been using the RFREMIX version of Fedora, and will most likely continue with the release of Fedora 30.
It is a great wrapper to Fedora.  I only make use of the network or Everything installation alternatives.

To use the live ISO, I have to login (which is in Russian), search for the little flag icon and change the language/keyboard
and relog.  From thereon its in English.  The link follows

Index of /fedora/russianfedora/releases/RFRemix/

Regards

 Leslie
Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada