Re: Changing Anaconda Installation Source Spoke GUI

Hi,

thanks for interesting ideas! I like the suggested UI changes for P1
and P2. I think it makes sense to separate additional repositories
from the installation source. However, I am not so sure about the
solution for P3. Shouldn't the install class enable the repositories?

We plan to move the logic for the installation source on DBus soon.
All big changes should be probably done after that.

Vendy