Re: Overriding Addons in Anaconda

----- Original Message -----

Exactly - we want addons to be self contained and not do depend and interfere with each other.

Actually disabling specific addon seems seem to be in the scope of image generation/customization,
can't you simple exclude the kdump addon package when you generate your image ?
(eq. if you can add an custom addon you are likely generating your own image and can thus exclude existing addons as well)