Re: Automated rescue mode

Hello,

First of all, nice solution for your issue and thank you for sharing it
here. IMHO it could be really valuable for others.

The "Automated rescue" looks to me like an interesting idea. It could
be enhancement of the existing "rescue" kickstart command.
Unfortunately, we are swamped with other work right now but we will
look on that in the future.

Please file an RFE bug to bugzilla and write there how do you think
this feature should work. It will be better for addressing future
questions and implementing the best solution.

Jirka