Re: default kickstart configuration (beyond interactive-defaults.ks)

Related to this, I was trying to do an "installer ISO sanity check"
and ended up extracting the ISO like the docs suggest.  However...
this triggers a different mode where we don't end up mounting
the squashfs (DRACUT_ISODIR in packaging/__init__.py terms),
$repodir in dracut/anaconda-lib.sh terms AFAICS.

Which means the installation can't find the ostree content.

I guess maybe the right fix here is to plow forward on
https://pagure.io/fedora-lorax-templates/c/e34c371501d6eac75925aae86bd737c8a43d8244?branch=master
but if anyone knows the code here and can offer a quick anaconda-side
change for the existing code that'd be handy.