Re: pykickstart-3 copr

On Fri, 2016-03-04 at 16:40 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> I've tagged and pushed the 3.0 version of pykickstart to github.  I've
> also made a copr available with a build in it:
>
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/clumens/pykickstart-3/
>
> I'll be doing this periodically as I continue working on this branch.
> I'm targeting merging it into Fedora proper after F24 is done.  I think
> that should give people enough time to adapt their code to the new ways
> of doing things.

If you're targeting F25, I'd say in many ways it would make sense to
land it into Rawhide earlier. The whole point of the 'no frozen
Rawhide' setup, with releases branching before Alpha, was to allow for
this: so you could land stuff targeted for a future release much
further ahead of time and have more time to work on it. Worth
considering anyhow?
-- Adam WilliamsonFedora QA Community MonkeyIRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . nethttp://www.happyassassin.net