Re: Move Lorax templates into templates.d and a subpackage

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 12:46:16PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016, at 08:06 PM, Brian C. Lane wrote:
> > https://github.com/rhinstaller/lorax/pull/86 is a patchset to,
> > hopefully, make it easier for products to customize the boot.iso they
> > want to create.
>
> Can the current Atomic Host build be adapted to use this?

Probably so, if you're still using your custom template and variable
injection. This allows you to package up your own set of templates and
have better control over what's on the boot.iso

One drawback of this is going to be keeping track of common changes that
need to be made to templates. I'll try to notify everything that
provides 'lorax-templates' when something changes, but watching the
lorax repo would also be a good idea.