Re: Anaconda Docker addon review needed

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 03:15:45PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2016, at 03:10 PM, Brian C. Lane wrote:
> > Here's a pile of code that needs to be reviewed. I totaly failed to
> > figure out how to do a PR against a blank repo so I just pushed it.
> >
> > https://github.com/rhinstaller/docker-anaconda-addon
>
> The logic here duplicates a lot of what docker-storage-setup is doing.
> Some deduplication is going to be important if this is more than just a PoC.

This is an anaconda kickstart, you setup storage with anaconda and tell
the addon which VG you're using so it can be passed on to the daemon. If
anything is duplicating something it's docker-storage-setup :)

> For example, the addon doesn't seem to support overlayfs right now.

Is overlayfs supported by anything yet? All the docs/examples I've seen
so far use lvm thinpool. If you have examples I'd love to see them.