Re: Should we include docker support by default?

> I've added docker and some support libraries to lorax, they only added
> about 12M and that's before I've even looked at trying to trim them down
> at all.

I don't know that anyone worries about 12 MB anymore, but if they do...
could we break the docker-specific stuff into its own initrd that gets
layered on top of the base anaconda one?  Could we perhaps do something
like this for people that want to run a cmdline-only kickstart-only
anaconda too?

> I propose turning the %post hack into some kickstart commands for
> setting up the storage, pulling images, and doing whatever other normal
> setup things are needed.

If it's a thing that's going to live in the base anaconda and be part of
what we officially support, I think it makes sense to create kickstart
commands for it.  If it's something that is more incidental, I think it
makes more sense for it to be an addon.  I know those are horribly vague
sentences, but hopefully you understand what I am getting at.

- Chris