Re: Modify GroupSelector for Everything

I guess you are talking about the GUI, if so then the GUI is based on GTK+ 3/PyGObject. The interfaces can be designed using "glade" which is very easy. So if you go to the source, I mentioned in the previous email. You will find that each ".py" file has a corresponding ".glade" file. To modify GUI you can modify the ".glade" file and then add the event handler in the corresponding ".py" file  (not recommneded).

Instead you can try writing an addon if you want to add your own GUI object (spoke). Instructions: http://rhinstaller.github.io/anaconda-addon-development-guide/index.html

Kindly go to the main anaconda documentation first, it is pretty concise and comprehensive.