Thanks for your reply.
I'll give it a try
Best Regards,

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 9:38 PM, sad man <asadxflow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dang: I think instead of modifying source, you can modify the <hexcode>-comps.xml file in "repodata/" folder on ISO and edit the "WebServer" category. You only have to change the sub-groups listed under that category from "optional" to "mandatory".

Similarly you can also add a custom category in the comps.xml file and add all sub-groups as "mandatory" in this category. After that you just have to run "creatrepo -g (modified)-comps.xml ." command.

comps.xml file is very simple to understand and I think is the easiest solution to what you are trying to achieve.

PS: In case you want to modify the source for the sake of learning about anaconda, you can go through: https://github.com/rhinstaller/anaconda/blob/master/pyanaconda/ui/gui/spokes/software.py

and then trace back to it's callers.