Re: Testing Hello World addon

Update (for any soul that may venture here): Just tested it
Hello_world works fine with fedora (anaconda 22 or higher).  I was
using Centos 7 (anaconda 19) which doesn't support addons (yet).

For Development environment: PDB can be used to debug anaconda and
generating an updates.img and then using inst.updates seems a pretty
decent solution to me.

--
Cheers,

Asadullah Hussain