Re: Invalid icon name found in glade files

On 03/10/2015 09:39 AM, Alexander Todorov wrote:
Hi everyone,
Glade test cases on master (more precisely tests/glade/icons/check_icons.py) show me the following errors. Can you shed a bit more light into this and how to move forward with it?

Do you have gnome-icon-theme installed? Anaconda uses the gnome icon theme, and this test makes sure that the icon names didn't change on us (because one time a bunch of names moved to "legacy" and we weren't installing the legacy package).

Also do you need 1 bug opened for everything or separate bugs for each glade file/directory ?

If there actually is a bug here then 1 bug is enough bugs.