Re: connecting github to the email lists

Another possibility is to use the web-service hook mechanism to send a HTTP request somewhere any time a pull request is created or commented on, and we could generate emails from that. The downsides are obvious: we would have to 1) host it, and 2) write it. Though maybe #2 isn't entirely true, since I have a hard time believing that we're the first ones to do something like this. Does anyone know of a github thing, web service or otherwise, to generate pull request emails?