Updating the Anaconda "how to contribute" and "review process documents"

We have recently started to update and extend our documentation for
Anaconda contributors - not only for those sending patches, but for
people who want to help with testing, translations, etc.

The main "how to contribute" guide has been created here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Contribute

We have also updated the review process article, which explains how the
patch review for proposed Anaconda changes looks like. Also due to the
impending move of the Anaconda source code repository to Github a new
section about sending pull requests has been added:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/ReviewProcess

Also the article about how to use the updates image mechanism for
debugging Anaconda changes has been updated and more content was added,
especially concerning the advanced options of the makeupdates script:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Updates

Please note that we are not yet done with the updates and additions,
so the best you can do is to bookmark these pages and look for new
content from time to time (or use the "watch page" wiki
functionality ;-) ).

Kind Regards
Martin Kolman