Re: About sshd(8) remote root login feature & Anaconda UI support

> On Saturday, 17 January 2015 10:57 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Your checkbox gets anaconda into the business of knowing how to edit
> the sshd configuration file, which seems like the kind of sprawl that
> all else being equal it can live without. We don't live in a perfect
> world and sometimes anaconda needs to be able to do stuff like that
> (it can kick off realmd commands and configure the firewall and things
> too), but it *is* more complicated than just a box which decides
> whether it sets a password on an account at all.

  Agreed; IMO that complexity is not a blocker kind. Besides, the CheckBox
solution is just a suggestion(ie. one of the option). If there is a better
solution, by all means we should go with that OR as said before if Anaconda
decides to do it by itself in the background, that is fine too. Intention
is to keep users from locking themselves out of their newly installed systems.

---
Regards
   -Prasad
http://feedmug.com