Re: let's play a game: what does dnf not support?

On 01/12/2015 11:29 AM, Martin Kolman wrote:
On Fri, 2015-01-09 at 17:37 -0500, David Shea wrote:
Now that dnf is the default, you may have noticed, hey, there's some
stuff missing! Let's figure out what all is missing. Here's what I've
found so far:

environment selection is weird and busted (there's a patch on the list)
can't use "harddrive" in kickstart
repos are missing --cost, --excludepkgs, --includepkgs, --proxy,
--ignoregroups
repo files written with --install are missing most of that but do have
proxy (URL only) and cost
no %packages --multilib (I think clumens is working on or maybe already
finished that)
no lang --addsupport (waiting on dnf-langpacks to support having a
config file)
mirrorEnabled always returns true which seems pretty minor after all of
that stuff

Should we collect all these things somewhere? What other things have you
found?
I remembered about the old "DNF Wishlist" wiki page[0] and recycled it
for F22 DNF readiness tracking. :) It should also have a better
visibility and persistence than an Etherpad.

[0]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/DNFWishlist#Anaconda_DNF_wishlist_for_Fedora_22

My question at this point is how much of that is expected to be done by anaconda developers and how much by dnf. I think the only issue that requires an upstream change is the langpacks thing, and the rest of the features are missing from dnfpayload. Most of dnfpayload as it is was written by Aleš, and I see the Fedora 22 dnf change includes the statement, "We provide the paylaod implementation for Anaconda developers." Does anyone know if that is still the case?