Re: Installing CentOS 7 with livemedia-creator

I would like to have similar capability for Fedora 22. It has been sometime that I have been looking for a method of creating a fully "up to date DVD iso".

From that iso I would create a few DVDs and Flash drives for non-network based installations. I would present the DVDs with Fedora 22 meetings (meetups).

At a meetup, people want a start and complete an installation in a two hour window. and I can use an up-to-date DVD, that does not need the web access for updates. I can do that in a meeting room with limited wifi supporting a large number of concurrent installations. With a livemedia creator tool, all can be done. without choking a download server, or overloading local wifi network bandwidth.

Our one-night-stand is a Linux meetup. I normally give away the DVDs as swag. They are not fancy, just off-the-shelf DVDs that I buy by the 100s and burn a few for give-away.

I give those DVDs away at "Linux meetups to former Ubuntu or to other distribution converts and to new users of Fedora Linux.

Please generalize the live-media creator so it can be used with RH, Centos7, and Fedoraxx

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada