Two alternate ideas for Fedora's Anaconda

I am a Fedora end-user since Fedora core. I have an appreciation of improving Fedora deployment.  Here is my take.
Current Anaconda Status

Anaconda software selection consists of a two column presentation.
On the left are the overall groups of software, and corresponding to the right are the packages related to that left side collection.

With the split of Fedora into three versions (server, cloud and workspace), is there an advantage to make one higher menu at the top of the page? That Category menu entry would be a roller type presentation, used to select server, cloud or workspace.

When the "workspace" download is selected, the packages pertaining to workspace are presented.
Similarly the same is done for cloud or server.

A better Installation fix

There is even a better way to dynamically manage software. "Let anaconda only install the minimum for each group (server, cloud, workspace)".

After reboot, allow a post-boot "startup setup program" present and perform the download selection that was normally done as part of anaconda's installation work. This moves software selection to post boot. It could have four  major benefit options-- network install,  --creation of a local iso image or --creation of a local kickstart file.The fourth benefit is "A single version of anaconda for all Fedora versions".

This alternate approach has the advantage that one version of anaconda can remain fixed for every version of Fedora. One single version for live, cloud, server, workspace.

Installation software maintenance could be minimized where it would cut the time and cost for producing every newer Fedora version.

Leslie
in Montreal

Regards

 Leslie