structure of kickstart

I'm facing an awkward problem now. As we know, kickstart is design to config new system and some shell scripts may be wrote in %pre or %post section. So for a relatively complex system, kickstart file would contain many lines of shell script. And for my system, totally 300 lines in my kickstart files. Unfortunately, one guy in my team has to update this kickstart file for complicated network setting and he hates finding his codes in such 300 lines. And he wants to move his script into another place, like stage2.img. But it seems not reasonable because his advice will let me rebuild stage2.img for any tiny changes in script. That's a waste of time. But as the same time, we can't use "include" command instead because I have to set kickstart file in boot options, which is a place can't accept multiple files. Finally, are there some tricks in kickstart structure could split some scripts out?