GPT (and ultimate UEFI)

One of these days, we are going to get GPT partitioned disks good, bad, or indifferent. In "regular" install mode with automatic configuration, the "bootbios" partition is automatically allocated. In "regular" install mode with custom configuration, you cannot proceed until a 1MB "bootbios" partition have been comfigured. [I am not sure if this has to be the first thing configured or not.]

So, what should be done with kickstart where gpt is specified as the kernel parameter and something like:
      clearpart --all --initlabel --drives=vda
is specified?  Alternates:

1.  Add option(s) to part for creation of the "bootbios" partitions
or (and better)
2. Make allocation of the "bootbios" partition part of "clearpart" processing.

I notice that clearpart --initlabel not does "gpt" for itanium.

Comments?

Gene