Getting Started as a Translator on Transifex

Hi Anaconda,

Welcome, glad to have you on here! I'm Dimitris, founder of Transifex. Hopefully by now you have found the project you are looking for and joined a language team.

As a translator, you will be spending most of your time in the translation editor. It's the place where you can see all the text (strings) that need to be translated, submit translations, and collaborate with others. Take a look at our Introduction to the Web Editor to get acquainted with the basics.

Should you run into any questions about using Transifex, check out our support portal.

Enjoy!